woodsmith craftsman bed 235?
Has anyone built the Craftsman bed No. 235. Is this for a queen size mattress? 85.5" l x 67.75"W x 57"H

Need a full size mattress version or how to scale the width.

[Image: bed.jpg]
(01-01-2022, 10:16 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: Has anyone built the Craftsman bed No. 235. Is this for a queen size mattress? 85.5" l x 67.75"W x 57"H

Need a full size mattress version or how to scale the width.

[Image: bed.jpg]

That probably is for a queen (standard mattress 60 x 80).  Not sure you can  'scale' it.  You'll need to change the dimensions between the rails to fit the full size and go from there.   I would measure the actual box spring you're going to use.
Have the box springs on hand before building. If building a bed for a customer, make them sign off on dimensions if they don't have the box springs on hand. DAMHIKT.
I’m just finishing this build. The only thing I have left is to cut the slats and install the rail hardware.  Yes, the plans are for a queen size bed. You’ll need the reduce the headboard/footboard width by 6” and make the rails 5” shorter to fit a full size. You need to verify the dimensions.