Hello everyone we made it, I did not create as much this past year but focused on details when I had the chance to make art. I hope to make many more in the next year and plan on trying a few new ideas. A big thanks to all of you who have supported me in the past year.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce
I really like your work. I can do the turning, the carving and other embelisionments are awesome. And beyond my talent range or patience level. Just great work all around.
Bruce, you are a gifted artis and I appreciate so much you taking the time to show us your work.  My favorite ... "Celtic Lace"!!!  You took us through the design and carving stages.  Before that, I had no way of appreciating all the work that went into carving.

I wish you the best for all of 2022 and look forward to seeing more of your fine pieces.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thank you turner and Bill I'm glad you both have been along the ride since I started posting here. The big news is I'm going to be working on my shop in the up coming year and up grading my lathe to a Revo 1836 with the extension if I can get it. I'll post photos as I go with all of that  up grade, if you are interested.
Please post as available. I would definitly be interested in that.
I agree with what the others have said and left comments on I think most of them.  I still love the dragon claw and egg alot and can only think of all the work that went into that.

Do you ever get enough money when you sell it to pay for all the work?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.