Milwaukee 0302-80 1/2" Corded Drill - SOLD
This is a Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 1/2" 8.0 Amp 0-850 RPM variable speed,120V Magnum Electric Drill. This drill has exclusive all-metal ratcheting keyless Grip-Lok chuck with carbide jaws and the Quik-Lok® 8’ cord. It also features a 360 Degree Locking Side Handle for added grip and control. With a weight of close to six lbs, this is a convenient accessory.

I took this in trade for use on a project that never came about, and it’s been on the shelf ever since, never used. Unlike some factory reconditioned tools, this drill shows no signs of prior ownership or any use. It is show room new from that standpoint.

$59 + actual shipping (About $12+ UPS rate to the lower 48, west coast add $5+.) PM me if interested or for a response before the spring thaw, please email me at bobzajicek1@gmail.com if interested in purchasing this gem. Include your shipping address, also. This allows the calculation of your UPS rate which I can include on your invoice.

Thanks much for lookin’!

Cheers, Bob
www.czeckedge.com

Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

I'll take this too, Bob.