2022 Grizzly Catalog
  Re: 2022 Grizzly Catalog by Lumber Yard® (I think at this poin...)
Somehow, my cynical bone is tingling.

Yes, no doubt that inflation and world conditions have driven costs up, way up.  

But the marketing and merchandising gurus are also plying their trades within Grizzly's headquarters, I'm sure.  A high price in the catalog provides plenty of opportunity to post "sale" prices online that are only a "little" above the 2021 prices.

If a company has a hot product line, then they're going to feel pressure to take advantage of that demand while it's there.  If they're selling everything at a brisk clip, they will price the product accordingly.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
OK, color me dumb but what word did Meakerman use that was so bad it had to be starred out? I am going to try a few that fit and see if one gets starred out. ***** content boat machines containers stuff things tools what???
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
ok, so the word is ***** or so anyone else can read it i will expand the word- s h i p
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
(01-08-2022, 09:21 AM)KyleD Wrote: OK, color me dumb but what word did Meakerman use that was so bad it had to be starred out? I am going to try a few that fit and see if one gets starred out. ***** content boat machines containers stuff things tools what???

(01-08-2022, 09:22 AM)KyleD Wrote: ok, so the word is ***** or so anyone else can read it i will expand the word- s h i p

The "bad word nanny" is an automated "feature" of the forum software.  It has been the subject of more than a few discussions in the off topic forum.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")