Drum Sander Abrasives
(01-10-2022, 08:00 AM)R Clark Wrote: Do you have a link, Ed?  I'm willing to look, and I went out to the Mirka site, but like Klingspor's site, finding what you want sure isn't easy.

I can find Mirka H&L and PSA rolls.  But regular cloth backed abrasive rolls, not so much.  Guess I don't know how to search the sites of those European brands.

Sadly no. Bought a big stash from a member here a while back. Mine is also hook and loop. Might consider changing your machine out, makes paper swaps quick and easy.

Don't know what width you need but Woodmaster tools sells the hook and loop type, its what they furnish for their sanders. They also have the hook and loop backer tape.

Ed
(01-10-2022, 08:33 PM)EdL Wrote: Sadly no. Bought a big stash from a member here a while back. Mine is also hook and loop. Might consider changing your machine out, makes paper swaps quick and easy.

Don't know what width you need but Woodmaster tools sells the hook and loop type, its what they furnish for their sanders. They also have the hook and loop backer tape.

Ed

Thanks.  Your post reminded me that there were some discussions on the board long ago about H&L versus standard-backed abrasives here on the forum some years back, but I couldn't find them.  I haven't had issue with changing out paper, so I don't know that I would go that way.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")