Want To Trade: LN 48 for LN No. 9 Iron
OK, this is probably a long shot, but I'd be interested in trading a Lie Nielsen No. 48 Tongue & Groove Plane for a Lie Nielsen No. 9 Iron Miter Plane. Let me know if this trade is of interest to you. Thanks
Sorry folks, but the LN 48 has been sold. If you have a LN No. 9 that you are interested in selling, let me know.
(01-12-2022, 04:09 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Sorry folks, but the LN 48 has been sold. If you have a LN No. 9 that you are interested in selling, let me know.

I have a very early one, brass body, it's deep in the shop -I'll try to dig it out and send picture.
ES
(01-12-2022, 11:54 PM)dry heat Wrote:  I have a very early one, brass body, it's deep in the shop -I'll try to dig it out and send picture.
ES

Sent you a PM
(01-13-2022, 07:35 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: Sent you a PM

Phil:  I have one in very good shape that comes with the hot dog attachment.  (Maybe another accessary there-if so, that will be included.)  It will take a couple of days to dig it out of the one of three trunks still waiting to be unloaded from our recent move.  There are only two completed sales both by one seller on eBay, no extra, each at $750.  If you like those prices, take a gander at the hotdog well over $400. Let me me know.
Tony
(01-13-2022, 11:34 AM)Tony (Charleston WV) Wrote: Phil:  I have one in very good shape that comes with the hot dog attachment.  (Maybe another accessary there-if so, that will be included.)  It will take a couple of days to dig it out of the one of three trunks still waiting to be unloaded from our recent move.  There are only two completed sales both by one seller on eBay, no extra, each at $750.  If you like those prices, take a gander at the hotdog well over $400. Let me me know.

Sent you a PM
Dry Heat: still waiting for those pictures? Thanks (check your private messages) Phil

(01-12-2022, 11:54 PM)dry heat Wrote:  I have a very early one, brass body, it's deep in the shop -I'll try to dig it out and send picture.
ES