Hanging Pictures on Inclined Ceiling
Those security hangers are an interesting solution. I also thought about painting some 1/4" ply, fastening that to the ceiling on the studs and then attaching some kind of u-channel to slide pictures into, except all the frames are varying sizes so that wouldn't work. I also thought about simply pin nailing through the picture frames but don't want to. I hadn't thought of pinning some small screw eyes but I think Im just going to use the keyhole hangers.

You would not slide them in. You would use a much deeper u-channel at the top and lift the frame into the channel, then let it drop into the lower u-channel, much like a track for sliding glass cabinet doors.

The track below works on the same idea, but is a "by-pass" setup.

You don't need to have all the same size frames.  You can mount the frames on sheets of 1/4" plywood, painted to match the walls and then slide the assemblies into the track. 

But it is very limiting in terms of placement of the art.  The security hangers let you do this anywhere.  I would sometimes recommend it in children's rooms where they might play unsupervised.  I would prefer to sell plastic in place of glass for the frames, but the security hangers made the art (and children) safer.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1u31Mb9e7lGMEpX0adWv...A&usqp=CAU]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Which ever fasteners you chose, if you mount them at about the vertical center line, two is probably all you will need. Once hung, as the top tries to tilt downward, it will press the bottom toward the wall and all will be stable.
I did some thinking this weekend. I moved a few things around on the walls and can hang the pictures on the nomal walls. We moved the fitness gear out of my office. After new carpeting to replace the rubber mats on half the floor we'll move some shelving and a desk in. That shelving is going to take up wall space but i can still get what I wanted hung.

Late to the party.

Two per frame. Drywall anchors to place magnets

Add a a metal strap or fender washers to the frame

Or reverse; Cup/fender washer on the ceiling, magnets attached to the frame.
Magnets is not a bad idea.