Lathe Giveaway
The first lathe I bought was a Delta Model 110 with an 11" swing. Bought it in a thrift shop almost 40 years ago for $100. Turned a ton of items on it.
Saying goodby to it today. Giving it to a local person who is just getting started.
Hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
Good job.

For me with the help of Reed Grays father I was able to buy 14 used lathes and gave them way to the vets who wanted to go on their own after much instructions and also with the donation of tools went to them as well.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The person who was going to take the lathe opted out, so it is available to anyone who wants it. It is a Delta Model 110, 11" swing, no motor, no tail stock. On a pretty good metal stand.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.