WTB - Veritas PM-V11 Chisels
Hi all,

I realize this is a shot in the dark and it saddens me that I missed the beautiful set that Ray Knight posted.  But as the title suggests I am looking for a set of Veritas PM-V11 Chisels if you have a set you can part with shoot me a pm!  

Thanks!
John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Dude, I “ordered” a full set from Veritas last spring. They were supposed to be in stock by August 11th. That’s when it said my order would be filled. It still has not been filled.

I checked the status on my account. All but 2 of the sizes are reserved. So almost one year later, I’m still waiting on 2 sizes to be finished. Lol.

Edit: I’m sorry, only 2 of the 6 are Reserved. The other 4 sizes are still “backordered”.
(01-27-2022, 09:13 AM)Yodascaretaker Wrote: Dude, I “ordered” a full set from Veritas last spring.  They were supposed to be in stock by August 11th.  That’s when it said my order would be filled.  It still has not been filled. 

I checked the status on my account.  All but 2 of the sizes are reserved.  So almost one year later, I’m still waiting on 2 sizes to be finished.  Lol.

Edit:  I’m sorry, only 2 of the 6 are Reserved.  The other 4 sizes are still “backordered”.

Yikes
This is just to put this back at the top!