WTB: Leigh RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig
As the ad states, looking to purchase the Leigh RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig.  Going to be building some kitchen drawers and liked the layout of this vs holding a router to make the cuts.  If someone has one for sale, please reach out to me (and let me know what accessories you have for it).  

Thanks!
(01-20-2022, 01:16 PM)greatscott Wrote: As the ad states, looking to purchase the Leigh RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig.  Going to be building some kitchen drawers and liked the layout of this vs holding a router to make the cuts.  If someone has one for sale, please reach out to me (and let me know what accessories you have for it).  

Thanks!

I have one, used for one project. Came with all parts, and bits are as new. Mine is the basic kit and I really do not know of any other accessories available!

As said, I used it for a single project and that was in 2020. I really don't know how to approach pricing, so if you're interested, toss out a number.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(01-24-2022, 10:20 AM)Tony Z Wrote: I have one, used for one project.  Came with all parts, and bits are as new.  Mine is the basic kit and I really do not know of any other accessories available!

As said, I used it for a single project and that was in 2020.  I really don't know how to approach pricing, so if you're interested, toss out a number.

Sending you a PM.  Leigh also offers an accessory kit (if you want to call it that) which has additional dovetail/straight/box joint bits.  Not something I necessarily need.