John Deere AMT600 Seat Cover Material
I have one of these:

John Deere AMT 600 Utility Vehicle Maintenance Guide & Parts List (greenfarmparts.com)

The seat cover is cracked.  I want to take the seat off and restore it.  What material should I be looking for? I was thinking of adapting a lawnmower style seat with a back, but the current seat is nice because 2 people can fit on it, as long as they like each other a lot.

Aren't those a heat formed molded seat? If so hard to recover.
Anyhow what you want is known as "MTA" vinyl. Same stuff thats used for mta buss seats.

Ed
I don’t think the seat is heat formed. It might be. Its covered in old cracked vinyl and some kind of foam padding. I know it’s bolted on and I’ll have to cut at least one bolt. I was trying to remove the seat a while ago and there’s something stripped because one of the bolts was just turning a nut or something. I’m not sure its the original seat. There’s a 2” gap at the front of the seat between it and the frame so I might just make a new seat frame.

I’ll look into the vinyl. Thanks.

Take it to an auto upholstery shop. They will have the materials to recover the seat and can probably do it easier and cheaper than you can do it yourself.
You're right on the easier. You might be right on the cheaper. Either way, I like a challenge. My brother rehabs motorcycles as a hobby. I'd forgotten he probably knew the answer. He said JoAnn fabric and others sell material for redoing motorcycle seats.