carriage nut for Jessem router lift
I made a mistake when ordering a replacement carriage nut for a Jessem router lift.  When I looked at the Jessem replacement parts website I spotted two carriage nuts, one with a hex top and the other with a round top. My router lift has a round top carriage nut, so I ordered the one shown to the right of the hex configured carriage nut on the site. When the nut arrived a week later, I discovered that it's not the carriage nut I needed. I should have scrolled down one line further on the website and found the round carriage nut with the notch. I've since ordered that one.  If anyone has a Jessem router lift that uses the round carriage nut without notch I'll sell the one I got without the recess for one dollar plus postage. If it will fit your lift, and you need one in the future, it will cost over $40 to order one from Jessem. I don't know if Jessem would refund my purchase price for the original if I returned it, but when I checked with the post office I was told that postage to return the nut would cost over fifteen dollars, so returning the nut to Jessem would cost almost as much as the nut itself.