Do you 3D print things to improve your WW? What are your favorite prints?
I recently got my printer going well.  I found some great stuff.  My current favorite are these festool cord clips that neatly connect your festool power cord and hose.
I've printed all sorts of stuff for the shop. Some of it is woodworking related but I've printed just as much for other tools. Lots of tool box organizers for pliers, wrenches, etc. I've printed stuff like "grr-ripper" push blocks that work great, flip stops for fences, etc.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
(01-27-2022, 07:16 PM)Lumber Yard® Wrote: I've printed all sorts of stuff for the shop. Some of it is woodworking related but I've printed just as much for other tools. Lots of tool box organizers for pliers, wrenches, etc. I've printed stuff like "grr-ripper" push blocks that work great, flip stops for fences, etc.

I got some neat Festool organizer drawer things with a rolling base, and I've been printing these perfectly sized boxes to go into the drawers.  Going to migrate all my various screws over into them!
(01-29-2022, 09:55 AM)jon003 Wrote: I got some neat Festool organizer drawer things with a rolling base, and I've been printing these perfectly sized boxes to go into the drawers.  Going to migrate all my various screws over into them!

Cool
The Dewalt Tough System (modular tool boxes) has a parts container box that has a bunch of small boxes inside that have stacking capabilities. The ridges halfway up their height that allows stacking also, makes a perfect ledge for putting an additional smaller box inside the top of them. In other words, fill the lower part of the box with parts and put another box onto the top that holds other parts. I've printed probably 50 of the smaller boxes... here is an Ebay listing (not mine) for essentially the same thing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184295950104?
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
(01-29-2022, 10:24 AM)Lumber Yard® Wrote:
Cool
The Dewalt Tough System (modular tool boxes) has a parts container box that has a bunch of small boxes inside that have stacking capabilities. The ridges halfway up their height that allows stacking also, makes a perfect ledge for putting an additional smaller box inside the top of them. In other words, fill the lower part of the box with parts and put another box onto the top that holds other parts. I've printed probably 50 of the smaller boxes... here is an Ebay listing (not mine) for essentially the same thing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184295950104?

Nice!  I've got some of the rigid ones, for larger stuff.  I ended up with all these sortainers through a weird deal with another person who wanted the non-sortainers systainers when we were both clearing out the combo set last time they were on sale at woodcraft, but they've been collecting dust until I started my shop re-org/purge, and now i'm using them to sort out and store a lot of hardware.  SO much easier than digging through shelves of cardboard boxes.
These are the grr-ripper style pushblocks I've printed. Cost under $10 after buying hardware and filament...they work great. https://www.thingiverse.com/make:563943
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP