1 NIMH battery (Good)

2 Nicad (not good, maybe rebuild them?)
Charger
Right angle attachment
Offset Atachment
Chuck Attachment
Festool centrotec attachment
Original Systainer

I have a C15 and just got a C18, and I can barely justify 2 drills let alone 3!

A quick search shows that a post-2008 mfg date is compatible with the newer li-ion battery packs. Pre 2008 only works with ni-cad/mh batteries. When was this drill made? Thanks!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(01-29-2022, 02:01 PM)alanealane Wrote: A quick search shows that a post-2008 mfg date is compatible with the newer li-ion battery packs. Pre 2008 only works with ni-cad/mh batteries. When was this drill made? Thanks!

It says 03/07 next to the serial number, does that mean 2007?  Or is there another way to find out?
I would guess that's the case. I'll give it a shot and see if I can find a couple extra nimh batteries or have the nicads rebuilt or just recycled. Pm on the way.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]