Antler mount
I am making an antler mount for my buddies deer antlers. It just the antlers with a small bit of skull. He wants the classic plaque shape but I was wondering. It there a scale for antler size to plaque size or just what looks pleasing to the eye. I have seen many some too big others too small imho.
I recommend you google mounted antlers or antler mount and see what looks good to you.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I've always sized the ones I make by eye.  Most of the antlers I've mounted are within a roughly similar size range though.  Haven't had to mount any really small or large racks yet.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Anybody ever seen a mount for something like mine? I have two antler sheds that my Father In Law thought were from successive years. They are both from the same side, and are almost identical but one has an additional "f0rk ". Both were located from the same area in different years. I've never came up with a good way to mount them.

Thanks