edge banding kitchen cabinet boxes
(03-10-2022, 12:27 PM)Cabinet Monkey Wrote: Yup, exactly.    If your sidewalls are drilled with 32mm holes the rollouts are just as adjustable as one of those “systems”.  Perhaps not as quickly, but still adjustable.    
And the added storage space can come in handy.  There’s also the ability to easily mix and match shelves and rollouts.  With the “systems” shelves can be used , but they become much more complex to fabricate and are very attractive.  

How do the drawer slides attach securely to the sidewalls if they are drilled with 32mm holes? 

I like the idea of mixing and matching shelves and pullouts.
(03-10-2022, 12:27 PM)Cabinet Monkey Wrote: Yup, exactly.    If your sidewalls are drilled with 32mm holes the rollouts are just as adjustable as one of those “systems”.  Perhaps not as quickly, but still adjustable.    
And the added storage space can come in handy.  There’s also the ability to easily mix and match shelves and rollouts.  With the “systems” shelves can be used , but they become much more complex to fabricate and are very attractive.  

How do the drawer slides attach securely to the sidewalls if they are drilled with 32mm holes? 

(03-10-2022, 11:02 PM)MstrCarpenter Wrote: ...To be honest, I prefer a face frame on Kitchen cabinets and if it was truly custom, each bank of cabinets would have a single face frame.

Ditto.  As to shelves, I use1/4" solid stock, glued and brad nailed.  Usually an inch wide and intentionally proud at either the top or bottom (or both).
(03-11-2022, 08:07 AM)mound Wrote: How do the drawer slides attach securely to the sidewalls if they are drilled with 32mm holes? 

With system or “grub” screws 

https://www.amazon.com/13mm-HighPoint-Eu...B009E2AIUC

You just need to align the holes with the corresponding holes in the drawer runners.  It’s pretty simple as the runners are already designed for this.
(03-11-2022, 10:39 PM)Cabinet Monkey Wrote: With system or “grub” screws 

https://www.amazon.com/13mm-HighPoint-Eu...B009E2AIUC

You just need to align the holes with the corresponding holes in the drawer runners.  It’s pretty simple as the runners are already designed for this.

Thanks!
(03-12-2022, 07:31 AM)mound Wrote: Thanks!

If your rollouts are large or will carry a lot of weight , two screws per runner will be insufficient.   Once you’ve reasonably settled on a height, it’s best to drill two more holes and add additional screws. 

This type of bit comes in handy. 

https://www.amazon.com/Timberline-608-52...70&sr=1-10