Laguna Table Saws
Been looking at the Fusion F2 table saw and trying to find some reviews. Multiple searches here didn't find any info, so does anyone have any first hand experience with these saws? I will at some point have to take about a two hour ride to go see one in person, but just trying to find some practical info.

Thanks
Here's a recent review, https://www.lumberjocks.com/reviews/12299
Thank you for the link, very interesting.
Based on those comments it would seem there are better options out there. Sawstop ICS comes to mind but YMMV.

Good luck,

Doug

P.S. FWIW, a friend of mine bought a new Laguna 16 or 18" bandsaw many years ago and after a brief period, decided to sell it. Immediately bought a Minimax 16 incher and loved that saw.
I 2nd what Tapper said better options in that price range IMO. The Fusion 2 seems to have the same fence as the Shop fox 1837 and for that kind of money that aluminum fence and locking system just aren't worth it. I'd consider stepping spending a few hundred more you can get a Grizz. G0899, Harvey Alpha, Shop Fox W1888 which Home Depot has a killer deal on right now all those saws also have a 2hp motor the Laguna has a 1.75
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Shop-Fox-10-.../316472835
Yeah one of the things that I was concerned with was the aluminum fence. Really didn’t know if I would like it, just so used to the beis style.
(02-08-2022, 09:05 AM)Tapper Wrote: Based on those comments it would seem there are better options out there. Sawstop ICS comes to mind but YMMV.

With the insane prices of new tools nowadays, the ICS all of a sudden doesn't seem that unreasonable.