Festool Parallel guide set
I bought this set of parallel guides from another Woodnetter a few years back. I used them to build quite a few cabinets (the intended purpose) and they worked very well, but I haven’t used them since and so want to move them on to someone who has a use for them. This is the Guide set (FS-PA) along with the extensions (the curved pieces, FS-PA-VL) and it looks like they go for about $375 shipped now. I’ll sell these for $150 + shipping. Paypal OK, or you can even mail a check if I recognize your name from the forum. No waiting for it to clear, I’ll ship as soon as yo say you want them. These have the metric scale.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'll take these for the asking
PM sent
Guides are sold. 17
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(02-11-2022, 02:42 PM)edmorini Wrote: I'll take these for the asking
PM sent

Ed, the message function is acting, well, odd. I did reply to your message.