Free cabinet knobs and sliding door hardware
Free for the cost of a flat rate box.  There are about 2 dozen cabinet knobs that appear to be brass plated in bags with bolts.  Three new sliding door knobs.

PayPal preferred

David
I'll take them if they are still available.

Tom
(02-13-2022, 03:29 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I'll take them if they are still available.

Tom
Sending to Tom.
Hmm, looks pretty good. I'm just about to buy a new door right now and maybe I'll order similar things for it.  I'm thinking about ordering myself a 36" x 92-1/2" door. I do not know which one is better to take and I find it difficult. Maybe you can tell me a good option for buying a door? From what material is it better to buy an entrance door, for example, and in what price range. I'm also thinking about how I can make a door lock. On one of the forums I saw an article where a guy explained how he was able to use the door lock to charge any devices. As for me, this is a pretty interesting idea. Have you ever heard of such a thing?