NOS Delta Midi Lathe Bed assembly
I have a new bed assembly for a Delta Midi Lathe available.  
This bed could also be flipped around and extend the bed of any Delta Midi using it as a bed extension.
$140.00 or Best offer. Can ship at Buyers expense. 
Thanks 
 Tim

Now that is in fantastic shape and someone will pick it up.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-16-2022, 01:28 PM)Tim J. Chase Wrote: I have a new bed assembly for a Delta Midi Lathe available.  
This bed could also be flipped around and extend the bed of any Delta Midi using it as a bed extension.
$140.00 or Best offer. Can ***** at Buyers expense. 
Thanks 
 Tim

Could you list some dimensions such as distance from table to legs, width of slot between ways, etc.
(02-17-2022, 08:07 PM)castguy2003 Wrote: Could you list some dimensions such as distance from table to legs, width of slot between ways, etc.

From the top of the bed to the bottom of the foot is 7.5 "
The width of the ways apart is 1.25" 
Hope this helps.
(02-18-2022, 06:24 PM)Tim J. Chase Wrote: From the top of the bed to the bottom of the foot is 7.5 "
The width of the ways apart is 1.25" 
Hope this helps.

PM sent.
(02-19-2022, 11:57 AM)castguy2003 Wrote: PM sent.

Return PM sent.
(02-19-2022, 08:38 PM)Tim J. Chase Wrote: Return PM sent.

Pm sent.