Shaker Box tools, forms & supplies - SOLD
liquidation continues - Shaker Oval box tools, forms & supplies - sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 with bending form & multiple drying forms, I think 5 or > for each size (so you can make multiple same size at same time (perfect for small group activity), supply of copper rivets (from John Wilson), riveting anvil & stainless steel hammer (avoid staining cherry), boiling pan for sides, quantity of side & bottom/top stock, templates, razor knives & other small stuff in dedicated tool bags. local pickup in jeffersonville, IN  (near Louisville) $100 for all
Ray Knight
812-282-4647

Attached Files Image(s)

Boy that is so tempting.  
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'd love this setup but can't make a 4+ hour trip one way. I live pretty close to John Wilson's area. Got his book just never tried the box making yet. I really hope someone in your area can pick this up from you and enjoy it
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Hi Ray, sending a pm. I’ll grab that as well, pick up when I get the travisher and vise. I’ll send payment when you confirm, if I’m first in line.