FS: Festool Vac Remote
I have an extra remote for the Festool Vac.

All hardware included.

$70 shipped in lower 48

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
You don't happen to have a vac you are selling too?
(02-22-2022, 11:24 AM)ajkoontz Wrote: You don't happen to have a vac you are selling too?

Nope sorry.  I have three of them and use them all
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
OK. I've seen you posting a lot of stuff for sale and didn't know if you were liquidating or just upgrading some stuff.
(02-23-2022, 06:46 AM)ajkoontz Wrote: OK. I've seen you posting a lot of stuff for sale and didn't know if you were liquidating or just upgrading some stuff.

Yep, doing some upgrading and clearing out unused items.  Will be a sad day when I have to liquidate!
Just moving this to the top