Splitter for Bevel Cuts
Hello All,

I have been cutting more bevels on my Unisaw lately. I have a Biesmeyer splitter that has the anti kickback pals too. I can't use it when I cut bevels as it does not move with the blade. Does anyone have a recommendation for a splitter that moves with the blade that I can cut bevels?

Thanks, Bill
(02-23-2022, 08:37 AM)bpatters69 Wrote: Hello All,

I have been cutting more bevels on my Unisaw lately. I have a Biesmeyer splitter that has the anti kickback pals too. I can't use it when I cut bevels as it does not move with the blade. Does anyone have a recommendation for a splitter that moves with the blade that I can cut bevels?

Thanks, Bill

I think most, if not all splitters are only for 90 degrees. A riving knife would fit the bill but it has to be built in the saw, as far as I know.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
The stock guard/splitter that came with your saw will work, or at least it does on mine.  I never got the guard since the saw was used and had been lost somewhere along the line, but the splitter/guard mount pivots with the arbor.  I fabricated a couple of splitters for it.  They get attached to that splitter mount and pivot with the arbor, all the way to 45 deg.  

John