SOLD…FS: Diefenbach Ultimate American Workbench, Bloomington IN
(03-08-2022, 12:58 PM)ajkoontz Wrote: This is a good deal and I appreciate if you're holding it for a fellow woodnetter. But if you want it gone, I'd suggest putting it on FB. Gets way more traffic than this place. Not sure which site has more weirdos on it though.

FB or CL would definitely have a larger quantity of Weirdos, but i think we are a much higher Quality!!
Well worth the 4 hour drive and figuring out how to get it into the back of the car. Figuring out how to shoe-horn it into my shop is a whole different problem. Good luck!!
earl
(03-08-2022, 01:41 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: FB or CL would definitely have a larger quantity of Weirdos, but i think we are a much higher Quality!! 
Well worth the 4 hour drive and figuring out how to get it into the back of the car.  Figuring out how to shoe-horn it into my shop is a whole different problem.  Good luck!!
earl

Bloomington is nice to visit (except for that school) so whoever buys this can enjoy that. I suggest Mother Bears pizza- the one on campus not the one on the highway.
I’m boycotting the west side Mother Bears.

Not the best time of year to visit Bloomington. That would be the six weeks after graduation when the weather is nice and the students are gone.

Tim is getting the bench tomorrow.

I am in denial about my impending move and lifestyle changes. I have some choices to make. Like what to keep out of my wood stash. It’s painful.
Leo Kottke is playing Nashville, IN the end of April. Waffling on coming down for that. That would put me in the area for wood shopping!!
Here’s my pile of lumber. I wish I could leave it as is. Not sure why I’m having trouble posting pics.

[Image: 72-DFB54-C-4-BEF-4482-855-E-3-D54-BA0597-AB.jpg]
(03-09-2022, 12:19 PM)john jesseph Wrote: Here’s my pile of lumber. I wish I could leave it as is. Not sure why I’m having trouble posting pics.

[Image: 72-DFB54-C-4-BEF-4482-855-E-3-D54-BA0597-AB.jpg]

This is glorious!

[Image: 200.gif]
Bench has been sold.