Prehung Door on Out-of-Plumb Wall
K.I.S.S.

bend the hinge pins a bit.
I forgot to mention in my previous reply that as long as both side jambs are out of plumb the same the door will still seal properly when closed. Heck you can even hang it on a 45 degree slant if you want. I will still fit and seal properly. Just don't get your fingers in the way because the self closing side will really slam if there is any weight to the door
And the question is do you want it plumb and level or do you want it to look plumb and level if it isn't.   Roly
I tried the hammer on the hinge pins, the doors will still creep open on their own. I adjusted one to make it closer to plumb, but not perfect and it helped a lot. I'll get the other door tomorrow. I'll sand down the door frame where it sticks out significantly and try to make a wedge piece where it is recessed by a lot. The MDF trim is pretty flexible, so it doesn't have to be perfect.

On the bright side, my special order 18" door finally arrived. I don't get why HD doesn't stock them in one of the 582 stores in the metro area. I think most houses have 18" doors on linen closets.

I've also stared using spackle to fill nail holes instead of caulking. It is a lot easier to make flush.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Not sure if it applies but if there's only carpet on the side the wall has to move to, it will move. Many times I've "adjusted" a wall with a 2 x 4 and an appropriately sized hammer. If there's hardwood or underlayment against the wallboard, you might have to pull the base to cut it away for some more "adjustment" space. Note; I don't bother trying to cut the nails holding the shoe. There might be wires there too.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"