Need motor help
I recently picked up this Norsaw 805 for $25. It runs but you have to manually get the blade up to speed. I thought I remembered a thread about that being the start capacitor. Besides that it is a unique tablesaw design so I took a chance on it.

Looking at the wiring, there does appear to be a capacitor that is not wired in to the motor wire harness but I am not sure where these wires should go as there is only one open slot. The dangling wires go to the cap (second pic below).

The is no wiring diagram on the motor anywhere and I can't find much on this saw online.

I thought it might also be a 220v machine since it appears European but the switch has a sticker indicating 110 voltage. 

Any ideas on the wiring for this thing?

Mechanically, it seems in good shape. The function of it is pretty interesting. Its kind of a reverse chop saw and table saw built into one. You pull the blade up through the table using the handle for the chop saw and you rotate the blade 90 degrees for the table saw.
See if this helps,  one end is connected to the open terminal with the brown wire on top and it looks like the other end is on the other line lead in that box is connected to the terminal with the blue wire on it.    LINK to wiring diagram.    Hope this helps, too bad it is not in English.  The two horizontal lines is the capacitor and the symbol to the right of it is the centrifugal switch.
The centrifugal switch could be stuck or bad which could be a reason for disconnecting it.   Roly PS I think a everbinder is a crimped sleeve or some type of solid connection
 LINK to the saw's manual.  Roly
Thanks for that. I’m hoping to get it working just out of curiosity mostly. Maybe it will turn into my go to saw. Who knows.
I got it wired up but that didn't cover the problem.
(03-06-2022, 06:30 PM)stav Wrote: I got it wired up but that didn't cover the problem.

Check the centrifugal switch, see if it is free and the contacts are ok.  Roly