Bostitch charger
My neighbor gave me a 20 volt Bostitch finish nailer and a brad nailer. I also got two charged batteries but no charger. They seem to be unavailable. Is there a workaround? i checked You tube and got no help. It looks like my best bet may be to adapt another 20 volt battery(Black and Decker,Dewalt or Porter Cable) but I could not verify it would charge ,though I am pretty sure with a bit of trimming to the dock, I can get it to fit. My other option is a universal charger,dis charger, I just don't know anything about them.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
(02-28-2022, 03:32 PM)messmaker Wrote: My neighbor gave me a 20 volt Bostitch finish nailer and a brad nailer. I also got two charged batteries but no charger. They seem to be unavailable. Is there a workaround? i checked You tube and got no help. It looks like my best bet may be to adapt another 20 volt battery(Black and Decker,Dewalt or Porter Cable) but I could not verify it would charge ,though I am pretty sure with a bit of trimming to the dock, I can get it to fit. My other option is a universal charger,dis charger, I just don't know anything about them.

I thought they were compatible with the DeWalt platform 
Confused

I'd be surprised if they weren't since they are all owned by the same parent. just trim it.
They will partially fit, but not fully seat.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.