Delta Homecraft 16" Scroll Saw with Disc sander
For Sale .

Homecraft 16"  Scroll saw and 12"  disc sander in very good condition.

Questions please ask    Ask $175 OBO

I live in Northwest Illinois Since I am having a hard time getting picture to load I can send some to any body that has a serious interest in this post.

Thank You
(02-28-2022, 05:30 PM)wooddoc3 Wrote: For Sale .

Homecraft 16"  Scroll saw and 12"  disc sander in very good condition.

Questions please ask

I live in Northwest Illinois Since I am having a hard time getting picture to load I can send some to any body that has a serious interest in this post.

Thank You

Prices?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I've got a Homecraft bench-top drill press (cir 1950's). Mine has the "Rockwell" nameplate on it but have also seen the Delta and Delta/Millwaukee Homecraft namplate on the same machines. Homecraft was the "retail" Delta/Rockwell/Milwaukee line. "Rockwell" puts mine in the 50s but the "Delta" puts the OP's in the 40s (this from memory). Very well made equipment. Heavy castings, quiet etc. Excellent machine. Mine works like new and I've done nothing to it except lubricate. Even in the 40's, it was considered high end home shop equipment. I'd be hard pressed to find a new machine matching the quality of the Homecraft equipment made in the 40s/50s.

wooddoc3... email me a picture and I'll be happy to post it for you. If you were closer, I'd be knocking on you front door. neilsummers@comcast.net.

Here's the directions on Ebay with a revision date of 1952
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

OP has not been back since they posted the ad.

If it is not compliant by Thursday night, it will be deleted.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(03-03-2022, 02:54 AM)iclark Wrote: OP has not been back since they posted the ad.

If it is not compliant by Thursday night, it will be deleted.

Pics from the OP I'm not posting all of them, pretty fuzzy pics.

[Image: lJYKTz7.jpg]

[Image: 0boDAT6.jpg]

[Image: BpX37gU.jpg]

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Photo 
[Image: PPEpAYO.jpg]

[Image: DDKMztb.jpg]

[Image: UuuF7Qi.jpg]

[Image: 1E7KJdw.jpg]

... Kizar Sosay