CA glue Question
Has anyone had an experience with CA glue compromising Titebond 3? I was using some CA glue to fill some very small gaps, it seemed to go all the way through. If it does I will back up and re-glue. Just curious.

Thanks!!
For fun I tested drops of CA glue on some old TB III bubbles on the floor. It didn't seem to react at all, so I doubt it was that.

Thin CA glue to me seems as thin as water (sometimes even more so) and not only will seep through the smallest gaps, it can penetrate porous woods.
(02-28-2022, 10:09 PM)NORM ABRAHAM Wrote: Has anyone had an experience with CA glue compromising Titebond 3? I was using some CA glue to fill some very small gaps, it seemed to go all the way through. If it does I will back up and re-glue. Just curious.

Thanks!!

They make it in thicker preparations, you know.  Trouble is, penetrating finishes don't work well with it.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.