Tablesaw Blade
Tenryu makes fabulous blades.  -Howard
(03-05-2022, 11:50 PM)Howard Pollack Wrote: Tenryu makes fabulous blades.  -Howard

Agree - these are my "back-up" blades when not using a WWII

https://www.tenryu.com/
(03-04-2022, 07:15 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: I needed to get something so I'm going to give this a try. With my prime I will have it tomorrow. Everyone else it would have been a week. I need to get this project done. I made all my drawers today and if it comes early I can start making the grooves.

Freud’s industrial blades are very good.  I don’t have a Forrest rip blade , but based on my combo blade experience - the Forrest is not twice as good as the Freud.  Truth be told, it’s not really better at all.  

And the fact you can get one tomorrow without paying for overnite shipping is a sunday on top of a cherry.

Quote:Tenryu makes fabulous blades.  -Howard

Love the Tenryu blades I have.   My issue with them is they are not widely available and offer no cost savings.
(03-04-2022, 07:15 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: I needed to get something so I'm going to give this a try. With my prime I will have it tomorrow. Everyone else it would have been a week. I need to get this project done. I made all my drawers today and if it comes early I can start making the grooves.

Well, Amazon delivered my blade late in the day. I started first thing this morning and made several test cuts. I was amazed at the quality and clean cut. It was like cutting butter. No burning and it slid through with no effort. The bottoms were dead flat. The drawers are all made and ready for assembly. 

Thank you Admiral for the recommendation.
(03-06-2022, 01:54 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: Well, Amazon delivered my blade late in the day. I started first thing this morning and made several test cuts. I was amazed at the quality and clean cut. It was like cutting butter. No burning and it slid through with no effort. The bottoms were dead flat. The drawers are all made and ready for assembly. 

Thank you Admiral for the recommendation.

I lucked out being the "test case", and I'm glad it also worked out for you!  Your experience is totally consistent with mine.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I will agree with what Cabinet Monkey stated, I also use the Freud Industrial blades and have been very pleased with them. I have rip, crosscut and combination blades, all work extremely well and prices are more than reasonable. FWIW I too have had a WWII for many years, it's a great blade but the Freuds work well enough for me.

Another vote for the Freud Ind 24T rip..........as long as yours isnt a sawstop.

It couldn't match the WW20T rip (not flat grind) in speed but beats the WW in price & flat grind too. The ics has to use WW 20T because of safety reasons.

Simon
I think you will like the Freud rib blade you ordered. I think it was a good price also. 

Tom