Full set of Veritas PM V11 bench chisels
Wink 
I have a lot of chisels. It's not an addiction though; I can quit anytime 
Rolleyes . Right now it's time to thin the herd.

The sizes are 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, and 1”. When I bought them new a couple of years ago, I hollow ground and honed the bevels, minimally flattened the backs (didn't need much) and softened the razor sharp arises on the edges. Several of them haven’t been used, and the others used minimally. The lengths are all but identical to new ones. The handles are as original; no splits or damage. The entire set is close to new condition. 

They're sold as a set; I won't break it up. $495 shipped to CONUS. I can send photos or you can see better photos on Lee Valley's site. PM me if you're interested.
(03-05-2022, 07:15 PM)Maple Leaf Wrote: I have a lot of chisels. It's not an addiction though; I can quit anytime 
Rolleyes . Right now it's time to thin the herd.

The sizes are 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, and 1”. When I bought them new a couple of years ago, I hollow ground and honed the bevels, minimally flattened the backs (didn't need much) and softened the razor sharp arises on the edges. Several of them haven’t been used, and the others used minimally. The lengths are all but identical to new ones. The handles are as original; no splits or damage. The entire set is close to new condition. 

They're sold as a set; I won't break it up. $495 shipped to CONUS. I can send photos or you can see better photos on Lee Valley's site. PM me if you're interested.

I’ll take them. Pm sent
(03-06-2022, 08:59 AM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: There’s a post, literally 2 posts down, where John was looking for a set of these.

Yes, he contacted me and the fellow woodworker that I am looking for these for, is short on cash right now. So my search to help him out has been halted for the moment. But this gentleman did contact me first!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
@belle city woodworking.

Peoples be looking out for you John!
Smile
"Humble pie was delicious as an abstract motivational tool. But when you have to actually take a bite, it tastes terrible."
Dan Shaughnessy, boston globe on the Patriots loss in Superbowl XLII
(03-07-2022, 11:35 AM)identity_crisis Wrote: @belle city woodworking.

Peoples be looking out for you John!
Smile

I appreciate that!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop