General International Overarm router table - Nor Cal
works great, I just don't use it anymore.  $300.  

If someone is interested, I'll dig it out and get you pictures of mine....its buried under a bunch of stuff at the moment.

Too big to pack up so local pickup only

here's a blurb about it General's overarm router gives new view - Woodshop News
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tegstools.com%2Fthu...f=1&nofb=1]

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

That looks like a great price on a very useful tool.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
What did you use it for?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-12-2022, 09:33 PM)Bob10 Wrote: What did you use it for?

Basically, it has advantages when routing away from an edge. For things like a mortise or an interior recess, you can lower the router bit down (sorta like a drill press) and see what you are doing as opposed to lowering the work piece down onto a router bit sticking up out of a router table.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(03-12-2022, 09:33 PM)Bob10 Wrote: What did you use it for?

I found it at a garage sale and brought it home and never really used it for anything.

can also be used for pattern routing.  pin goes in the table, and that follows the pattern while the bit from above routes out the new piece.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark