WTB Delta Unisaw Stock Miter Gauge
I am looking to buy a Delta Unisaw stock miter gauge. I would like to use two miter gauges with a board clamped to them to use for panel cutting so I do not have to make a panel sled. I am in West Allis, Wisconsin. Thanks much!
Happiness Is: Seeing that brown truck pull up in front of the house.
I figured everyone buying aftermarket miter gauges that someone would have one laying around. 
No
(03-11-2022, 04:42 PM)netwurk101 Wrote: I figured everyone buying aftermarket miter gauges that someone would have one laying around. 
No

I will look at what I have when I get home today. I might have one.
I can send a USPS prepaid shipping label.
Well, it's not a Delta, it's a Craftsman. It is beefy (4+ lbs) and looks to be well made. The top pic is in my Unisaw slot and it fits nice and tight, no slop. If you're still interested, what are you thinking on price? I think it's worth $30, but you tell me if it's worth that to you. If you want to contact me, my email is my WN username and @yahoo.com. Or send a PM, but I don't check this site every day.

(03-13-2022, 11:13 AM)ajkoontz Wrote: Well, it's not a Delta, it's a Craftsman. It is beefy (4+ lbs) and looks to be well made. The top pic is in my Unisaw slot and it fits nice and tight, no slop. If you're still interested, what are you thinking on price? I think it's worth $30, but you tell me if it's worth that to you. If you want to contact me, my email is my WN username and @yahoo.com. Or send a PM, but I don't check this site every day.

Thanks but I found one local on Ebay.