Mill Right 529 router table
Mill Right 529 router table from Ironwood/Positive Precision.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, it was sold by mail-order only in the late 90's.  It can mount a router from below (like a regular router table), from above (like a pin router) and from the side (like the Pantorouter).  I have owned it for 10 years and haven't used it enough.  I bought it from the original owner, an older guy that was a professional woodworker that was retiring due to health issues.  This unit comes with two routers, one is an Elu (that is mounted under the aluminum plate on the table) and the other shown in the accessories pic I believe is a Ryobi.  Unit comes with book of scans of assembly drawing and manual, accessories shown, and mobile base.  See other posts below for other pics/links to pics.   Asking $400.  Located in Spartanburg, SC.

Photo 
[Image: IMG-3690.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

Accessories for the mill, including upper and side mounts, etc

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-13-2022, 08:38 AM)gtrboy77 Wrote: Accessories for the mill, including upper and side mounts, etc

Looks like a good deal to me.
Boy I wish I was closer.  We need a router table that can be stable or longer top and can put drawers underneath.  I have been wanting to do it for several years and asked a few guys close if they could help me make it.  It still is not even on the drawing board yet.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Item is no longer available.