FS: Minimax CU300 Smart - SOLD pending p/u - Austin, TX
It's been a while since I've posted anything, but life has been good if a little crazy busy
Smile. Now, after 9 years, the wife and I are going to be relocating back to Northern Colorado. A few machines have to go and you'll see those posts shortly.

Up first is a beautiful combination machine from Minimax, circa 2003 era. CU300 Smart (would be the classic now w/ the per station shutoff) 4.8HP motors, everything working well. The shaper has a multi-knife cutting head and there is more, so the price is a very good deal for someone interested in getting a Euro slider with upgrades across every other function on the machine. Oh, and the Jointer has the awesome euro safety cover also vs. porkchop (though that's in a box also I believe for those stalwarts :p)

12" saw, shaper, 300mm (12") jointer/planer, and the mortising table attachment. Has the accessories and is in great shape considering the asking price is less than 1/3 new AND it's in my garage under power currently so you can check it out under power if you make it before I pack that side of the garage. Otherwise, I'm going to record videos of each function.

A caveat is that it weighs upwards of 1500 lbs and I've no easy way to load it - however, don't let that deter you as it's easy to have a wrecker with a boom arm pick it up and set it on a trailer.

Not getting out of woodworking, just that this machine is more complex to move 1000 miles for me than its worth to keep it for now and my woodworking projects have changed such that I'm doing a lot less flatwork these days and can generally handle sheet requirements via tracksaw.

I'll post photos shortly, but the specs remain largely the same for new units as well. (https://www.scmgroup.com/en_US/scmwood/p...u-300c.721)

Best,
Michael

Edit: Correct product link
Edit 2: Price reduction
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
price reduction, bump
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
I've  moved my cu300 3 times....    Someone should buy  this thing and contact me for tips.   
Yes
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13