FS: Clearvue Cyclone w/ a little ductwork *SOLD*
Per my Minimax thread, moving and this is another item I'm looking to trim from the list of stuff to take with. 

5HP Leeson (I believe, need to get on a tall ladder to check - either Leeson or Baldor) Clearview. I do not know the vintage as I'm not the original owner, but it was assembled well and works quite nicely.

I've upgraded to a 55Gal poly bin that sits beneath it. Really, not much else to say about the unit itself other than it really SUCKS
Big Grin 
**Forgot that I added the Wynn Filters to it when I got it as well, so these are pretty much the best particulate media filters you can get for dust from what I understand.**
All ducting will be included, but it's roughly 15' of straight pipe and a couple of Y's. has a floor sweep gate as well. Not terribly fancy, but probably $400 to replace the ducting. Works fine (and it's Oneida ducting, so not thin HVAC material that you can get interesting flex on with a unit this powerful.)

Pickup in Lakeway Tx. just west of Austin. 

[Image: AM-JKLU8UZSM2krPlvEe4UK464os98wvKiY7qfZW...authuser=0]
[Image: AM-JKLXQ1vjzpi_dYjmcN9InMIkMkjqnTnqUrPKk...authuser=0]

This is sold pending payment and pickup. Thanks!

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Why do these deals have to be so far away???
No
Wink
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(03-14-2022, 06:22 PM)alanealane Wrote: Why do these deals have to be so far away???
No
Wink

I know that feeling all too well, Alan! Sadly the logistics and costs to move something like this would add considerably to the price.

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
price reduce bump
(03-20-2022, 03:02 PM)MichaelS Wrote: price reduce bump

Sent you a PM
replied. seventeen characters requirement met
Great deal! ................
Michael

Ric is looking for one in S&S might get with him
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.