Band saw parts
I can get a Sears brand saw 113.248320 used very little for practically nothing only because it’s missing both the rip and miter fences. Both these parts 9-23402 and 9-29929 are no longer available from Sears. Does anyone know if any fences from a Sears saw will interchange with these?
You can probably retrofit an aftermarket fence to the saw, or even fabricate one yourself.  I have a Unisaw fence on my 14" Delta BS.  A bandsaw fence is a pretty simple deal. 

John
There are aftermarket fences and miter gauges that will work on your saw. Google will be your friend in finding who offers the best solutions. Matching the miter slot size with an aftermarket model will be important as some Craftsman bandsaws had odd size slots.

I would start with Grizzly but possibly Woodcraft and Rockler might also be helpful. Hopefully others with more detailed information will come along. You may have to drill and/or tap a few extra holes in the front edge of your table to mount a new fence, but that is an easy task in cast iron.

If it's a good deal I would not let the lack of a miter gauge and fence be a deterrence.

Doug
(03-15-2022, 08:51 PM)tcstaples Wrote: I can get a Sears brand saw 113.248320 used very little for practically nothing only because it’s missing both the rip and miter fences. Both these parts 9-23402 and 9-29929 are no longer available from Sears. Does anyone know if any fences from a Sears saw will interchange with these?
Kreg makes a very nice after-market rip fence. I've got one on my DoAll 16" bandsaw, although I had to get a longer extrusion due to the 30" table width.
There used to be 2 fairly common miter slot sizes.

Almost everyone went to one of them.

Shopsmith still uses the other one.

That makes it very likely that after-market miter slot bars should be available for that saw.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.