Wanted: Dust collector - N.Central Indiana
Looking for a dust collector.  Mine finally bit the dust.  Cost of motor repair or replacement is more than buying a new H. Freight DC but I thought I'd see if there was something used before going that route.

Prefer 1.5 to 2hp.  110v or 220v single phase.

Thanks
Ricc
There is a Jet 650M with a cartridge filer on FB marketplace in Carmel for $650. Not mine but I try to keep my eye out for deals on FB.
(03-17-2022, 07:28 PM)ajkoontz Wrote: There is a Jet 650M with a cartridge filer on FB marketplace in Carmel for $650. Not mine but I try to keep my eye out for deals on FB.

I was hoping to find something with more CFM and HP as that only is a 1hp unit.  And, hopefully a deal for a little less money as I am on disability.  But, I will take  a look.

THANKS
Ricc
I think your best bet is the HF with the Win filter. I know you said you were on a budget so you could.buy the HF DC and use it right away, then save for the WIN filter upgrade IMHO.
(03-19-2022, 09:47 AM)mike9 Wrote: I think your best bet is the HF with the Win filter. I know you said you were on a budget so you could.buy the HF DC and use it right away, then save for the WIN filter upgrade IMHO.

Mike,  That's kind of my plan.  But, I thought I would check here first to see if someone had a used HF or Grizzly and were getting rid of it for some reason lie retiring, downsizing, etc.
Ric 

Did you see michials clearvue in S&S and at a heck of a price
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-23-2022, 06:11 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Ric 

Did you see michials clearvue in S&S and at a heck of a price

Arlin,

yes but it doesn't make sense as it's too far away in TX and I and in Northern Indiana.  Plus, it's a little out of my budget.
one last bump
(04-02-2022, 08:34 AM)Ricc Havens Wrote: one last bump

PM sent

===============

Mike
(04-03-2022, 09:51 AM)Ohio Mike Wrote: PM sent

===============

Mike

Thanks I will check it out.