SOLD_ Dewalt DW966 right angle cordless drill
Dewalt DW966 right angle cordless drill 14.4 volt
Clean and great working condition

2 batteries 14.4 volt, charger, case

Batteries are old but hold charge.

Payment by Paypal, check, cash

$ 50   plus shipping

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-17-2022, 11:13 AM)Jack01 Wrote: Dewalt DW966 right angle cordless drill 14.4 volt

$ 50   plus shipping

----BUMP---
(03-17-2022, 11:13 AM)Jack01 Wrote: Dewalt DW966 right angle cordless drill 14.4 volt

$ 50   plus shipping

--BUMP---
open for offers
Bump for Jack if this hasn't already sold. I have the older version of this Dewalt and when needed, nothing else will do! Used it a "ton" during my home renovation/remodel project several years ago. Price seems reasonable to me, especially with two batteries.

Doug
(07-01-2022, 08:50 AM)Tapper Wrote: Bump for Jack if this hasn't already sold. I have the older version of this Dewalt and when needed, nothing else will do! Used it a "ton" during my home renovation/remodel project several years ago. Price seems reasonable to me, especially with two batteries.

Doug

Doug

Thanks for your comments. 
I sold this couple of days ago on local Craigslist. The buyer drove 60 miles from his home to get it.
You're welcome Jack and congrats on the sale. I've sold a couple of large items on our local Craigslist lately, and had a good experience doing it. There are some cranks there but I just ignore them.

Great to see an item go to someone who really wants it. Your guy was obviously a serious buyer!

Doug