WTB: Quality Smooth Plane
Hello. Some soulless fool broke into my shop and stole half of my planes. All were Lie Nielsen and Veritas planes. Needless to say, I'm bummed but just need to get some users back in action. I have work to do and don't want to spend much time fettling so I'm looking for a new-ish smoother. Lie-Nielsen or Veritas preferred. I'd be interested in any smoother but 4 or 4 1/2 are my top choice. I've got some classic Stanley planes that'll keep me working for now.

This market is nuts. I can't seem to find a single one in stock and there seems to be a hoard of non-woodworkers out there trying to make a buck. If you have a smoother and would like to sell it for a REASONABLE price, please reach out. 

P.S. Just want to warn any of you who sell things on Craigslist. Before the theft, I had a guy in my shop looking at a shaper I listed on Craigslist. He left without buying anything but I had a bad feeling and not two days later a found my door kicked in and all the high end planes that were in view gone. Nothing else was missing and I was gone for only 15 minutes so it happened fast. Pretty sure the guy who came to look at the shaper was to blame. 

Just be careful.
That sucks, man. Sorry to hear.
PM sent with at least 17 characters
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
I have a used LN 4 1/2 that I would consider selling to you (due to your current situation). I sent you a PM.

Earl
(03-22-2022, 08:15 AM)Cian Wrote: That sucks, man. Sorry to hear.

Yeah, it does. Trying not to let it get me down to much.