Swap - Jet 22-44-PRO-22-Inch-3-Horsepower-Sander
I want to swap my 22-44 Pro for a smaller version - I don't have room in my shop.  Willing to accept any trade options, would require some additional cash or maybe some other tool.  Mine has the out feed tables and it's in great shape.  Would have to be local swap - no shipping and I don't have any way to drive it anywhere. 

The Pro unit is awesome - has the auto feed adjuster based on power draw of the sander.  I also have extra sandpaper rolls and a new in the box feed sander roll.
Just to confirm: you are still in Houston TX
and too far away to discuss a swap for a Jet 16-32 ?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Agreed…I’ve got an early Performax 16-32, but I’m at the northern end of Indiana. Bit of a hike!!
Earl
(03-25-2022, 03:04 PM)iclark Wrote: Just to confirm: you are still in Houston TX
and too far away to discuss a swap for a Jet 16-32 ?

Yes still in Houston, Texas (I'm not "Danny in New York") LOL

No shipping. I don't have a truck.  The only way this will work for me if someone brings their swap to me and we swap at my shop.  

The Pro unit takes up too  much floor space.  I previously had a larger shop.  I don't need the larger unit for my projects.  The Pro is considerably more expensive than, say a 16/32 and is also not available due to supply chain issues, so I would expect some type of compensation for such a swap, either in tools or cash.
If it was the oscillating version, I'd be real tempted to see if we could work something out with my SCTW 16/32.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(03-25-2022, 12:32 PM)Danny in Houston Wrote: I want to swap my 22-44 Pro for a smaller version - I don't have room in my shop.  Willing to accept any trade options, would require some additional cash or maybe some other tool.  Mine has the out feed tables and it's in great shape.  Would have to be local swap - no shipping and I don't have any way to drive it anywhere. 

The Pro unit is awesome - has the auto feed adjuster based on power draw of the sander.  I also have extra sandpaper rolls and a new in the box feed sander roll.

Hey Denny, I have a 16/32 Performax if you"re interested in working something out...