hand-held shower heads
time for an upgrade,
want one with a massage selection that will blow me out of the shower!  LOL
suggestions?
(03-29-2022, 11:11 AM)varkpilot Wrote: time for an upgrade,
want one with a massage selection that will blow me out of the shower!  LOL
suggestions?

Unhelpful response.... good luck.  Never found one yet that performs like they say it will.
How's your water pressure? It seems that's always the deciding factor.
If you don’t have high/good water pressure it ain’t gonna matter what you buy.  

If you don’t have a shower valve capable of delivering both pressure and flow - it ain’t gonna matter what you buy.  

I’ve found the heads with the most force/ blow away spray are from Speakman.  The ones you pay dearly for and order at a supply house or from a designer - not the $100 ones at lowes and the depot. 

https://www.speakman.com/product-category/bathroom/
(03-29-2022, 04:54 PM)Cabinet Monkey Wrote: If you don’t have high/good water pressure it ain’t gonna matter what you buy.  

If you don’t have a shower valve capable of delivering both pressure and flow - it ain’t gonna matter what you buy.  

I’ve found the heads with the most force/ blow away spray are from Speakman.  The ones you pay dearly for and order at a supply house or from a designer - not the $100 ones at lowes and the depot. 

https://www.speakman.com/product-category/bathroom/

+1 on Speakman, all of mine are just great, but you do pay up for them.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Most now have a flow restrictor in the hose connection.   Try removing that and see if it is better.  Roly
Maybe something like this would work?