Past years
(04-01-2022, 03:27 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: .......
I  hope you do too, Tony...and I hope God blesses you and your family as much as He has me and mine....
Yes

Much appreciated, Jack!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
On hiatus…..they will return.

It’s been a serious couple of years, and this year is no different…..just doesn’t seem right to devote that much energy to something like that with what’s going on in the world.

It’s an activity of «  luxury « …..

Cheers,

Rob
(04-01-2022, 05:41 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: On hiatus…..they will return.

It’s been a serious couple of years, and this year is no different…..just doesn’t seem right to devote that much energy to something like that with what’s going on in the world.

Cheers,

Rob

Glad to hear they might be back.  I went and looked for them today, it doesn't take much to entertain me these days!
(04-01-2022, 05:41 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: On hiatus…..they will return.

Cheers,

Rob

Excellent news!

There always seemed to be a burst of "What's New" on April 1 and I often guessed wrong about which one was the April Fool (until I clicked on them and read).

I agree that they were a luxury item (especially when you are short-staffed and focused on keeping the business going and excellent).
Still, I thank you for the joy that they brought.

Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.