Past years
In a forum, where there are several threads about members of old, etc., it is right and fitting, that today, we remember waking, as a child on Christmas morning, turning on our devices and looking for……the April 1st unveiling of Rob Lee’s latest new tool!

What has this pandemic wrought?
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
It is sad indeed. The joys that have been stolen from our lives.

I actually own several story tapes, one of the funny ideas that turned into a real product.
Very true. Also makes me wonder how many of our older members may have passed due to the Covid. Younger fudge may not think of it this way, but as I close in on 70, I view the pandemic as a thief of two years of the time I've got left, as we all know nobody gets off this planet alive, ha ha.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-01-2022, 07:55 AM)Admiral Wrote: Very true.  Also makes me wonder how many of our older members may have passed due to the Covid.  Younger fudge may not think of it this way, but as I close in on 70, I view the pandemic as a thief of two years of the time I've got left, as we all know nobody gets off this planet alive, ha ha.....

I hit that magic number in September but my thoughts are more on what I need to accomplish in the future (I hope) years.
www.metaltech-pm.com
(04-01-2022, 08:15 AM)Tony Z Wrote: I hit that magic number in September but my thoughts are more on what I need to accomplish in the future (I hope) years.
Coupla young punks....
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Laugh
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(04-01-2022, 10:30 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ............
Coupla young punks....
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Laugh

I hope I have as many years as you have been blessed with! In our Lodge, this past December we celebrated birthdays of three that hit one hundred!
www.metaltech-pm.com
I hit 69 this coming May....the Boss has already hit the "Big 7-0"

Somedays, I wake up feeling like I'm 9 again.....other days?  More like 690...the old "Snap, Crackle & pop aren' t just for cereal, any more..
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(04-01-2022, 12:37 PM)bandit571 Wrote: I hit 69 this coming May....the Boss has already hit the "Big 7-0"

Somedays, I wake up feeling like I'm 9 again.....other days?  More like 690...the old "Snap, Crackle & pop aren' t just for cereal, any more..

Takes me about five minutes to get the blood flowing (to walk)!
www.metaltech-pm.com
(04-01-2022, 10:30 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ............
Coupla young punks....
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Laugh

Indeed.  You were already back home from Korea when I was born in '53!!  My father was to be called back up for Korea but my brother was born and somehow he was excused on that fact.  He was Army signal corps, radar operator in WWII in the South Pacific (4 invasions under MacArthur), drafted pre-Pearl Harbor in the initial draft.  My mom was a an Army nurse who spent most of her time in the Philippines, Lt., so she always said she outranked him!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-01-2022, 12:36 PM)Tony Z Wrote: I hope I have as many years as you have been blessed with!  In our Lodge, this past December we celebrated birthdays of three that hit one hundred!
I hope you do too, Tony...and I hope God blesses you and your family as much as He has me and mine....
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset