Delta Tenoning Jig
Some years ago. I bought a Delta Tenoning Jig with plans to use it to build a cradle for my soon-to-be-delivered granddaughter.  She is in college now.  The Tenoning Jig is still in the box, never opened (dumb story).
Price is Free to anyone in North Georgia who wants to come pick it up.  (Cumming, GA 30028.  60 miles north of Atlanta)
Reply here, or email me at rwalden@rwalden.com to work out details.
Regards,
Russ Walden

Delta Tenoning Jig, #34-182

Very generous of you.  I have that one and it's worked well once I replaced the miter gauge bar with a longer one.  It's a good tool.
(04-04-2022, 03:50 PM)hcbph Wrote: Very generous of you.  I have that one and it's worked well once I replaced the miter gauge bar with a longer one.  It's a good tool.

Thank you.  The new owner, when it gets one  may wish to contact you for details of replacement.
Regards,  Russ Walden
(04-04-2022, 03:44 PM)rwalden Wrote: Some years ago. I bought a Delta Tenoning Jig with plans to use it to build a cradle for my soon-to-be-delivered granddaughter.  She is in college now.  The Tenoning Jig is still in the box, never opened (dumb story).
Price is Free to anyone in North Georgia who wants to come pick it up.  (Cumming, GA 30028.  60 miles north of Atlanta)
Reply here, or email me at rwalden@rwalden.com to work out details.
Regards,
Russ Walden

Delta Tenoning Jig, #34-182

I live in south Georgia, but I go to or through north GA quite regularly - I'd love to get this if you still have it!
I'm actually going up there Thursday to meet my son for the Braves season opener, so it's possible I could meet you late that afternoon.  If I can't leave early enough to meet you Thursday, it certainly wouldn't be more than another couple weeks before I would back through the area.
(04-05-2022, 09:53 AM)southgalawyer Wrote: I'm actually going up there Thursday to meet my son for the Braves season opener, so it's possible I could meet you late that afternoon. 

I will be home Thursday.  I am retired, so I'm always home.  Email me for address & particulars.
Regards,  Russ Walden