I've relapsed!!!
(04-05-2022, 06:48 PM)theoldfart Wrote: Dave, size are the match planes in the 5’th pic?

They are 3/4. I should point out that they are NOT a matched set. One is a "Renfield"? and the other is a Chapin
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(04-05-2022, 07:53 PM)ajkoontz Wrote: Nice score. Are you going to be selling any of this stuff?

Yes. I will be selling almost all of them. If there' are particular items you're interested in , PM me and I'll get right back to you. There are a few things that are already asked for.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
It really takes a very strong mind to cure a compulsory shopping disorder. The disorder is not unique to woodworkers, of course.
Laugh

Simon
I’m of the opinion that most with the disorder really don’t want to be cured, lol.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

Somewhere I have a button that says:
"I am a bookaholic.
If you are a good person,
you will not sell me any books."

Sorta small print, but Nancy Leibowitz always did nice calligraphy.

I used to wear it during visits to huckster rooms. It got a few chuckles, but never seemed to reduce the number of books that left the room with me.
Winkgrin

I wonder if Nancy is still in business. If so, there is a market for her at woodworking/turning symposiums.
Laugh
Laugh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.