Table saw out feed table
Have a project coming up where I will need an out feed table.

Had some scrap mfd, so threw together a quick table.

Going to build a more permanent one down the road, with storage for all table saw related items.

[attachment=41529]
Looks very functional to me.  Sounds like it didn't cost that much, well done.
That looks like a pretty fine effort for something just thrown together.  Well done.  

John
(04-08-2022, 06:51 PM)MT Woodworker Wrote: Thanks for the compliments.
Nice to have some scrap to use.
I have been looking at pictures of out feed tables. Basic to almost high end cabinetry.

Mine is decidedly low tech but works for me.  My primary bench is about 3' behind my TS and about 1/8" lower.  When I have long pieces to rip I install a plywood bridge between the bench and saw.  It just sits on ledgers and can slide back and forth as needed.  Simple, cheap, and works well for me.  

[Image: AM-JKLXY8YNxCv518mlJvgl3DIfagvEIOu91dZ7Q...authuser=1]

John
(04-08-2022, 08:54 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Mine is decidedly low tech but works for me.  My primary bench is about 3' behind my TS and about 1/8" lower.  When I have long pieces to rip I install a plywood bridge between the bench and saw.  It just sits on ledgers and can slide back and forth as needed.  Simple, cheap, and works well for me.  

[Image: AM-JKLXY8YNxCv518mlJvgl3DIfagvEIOu91dZ7Q...authuser=1]

John
John, interesting set up you have there with what appears to be contractor TS beside you cabinet saw. 

Jim
Jim