Oneida dust collector wall brackets
(04-19-2022, 11:49 AM)KLaz Wrote: After almost 20 years, my bracket was starting to sag so I added diagonal steel angles to to get it back to 90*

[Image: attachment.php?aid=41703]

Love those shop drawers! 
Cool
(04-19-2022, 12:43 PM)Cian Wrote: Love those shop drawers! 
Cool

Believe it or not, the fronts were from a sheet of 3/4" birch I got from Menards.  It had a lot more figure than I thought it would.

Here are a few more pics.  I was still adding drawers in the other cabinets bays in these pictures

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
That's gorgeous. And my OCDnes is pleased. 
Cool

I've got a couple shop carts w/ drawers planned, and I normally build them with inset drawers. I'm inspired now to build them with overlay drawer fronts so can opt to not have hardwood trim on the carcases. 

Where did you source the foam?
(04-19-2022, 04:20 PM)Cian Wrote: That's gorgeous. And my OCDnes is pleased. 
Cool

I've got a couple shop carts w/ drawers planned, and I normally build them with inset drawers. I'm inspired now to build them with overlay drawer fronts so can opt to not have hardwood trim on the carcases. 

Where did you source the foam?

Fast Cap Kaizen foam.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV