Makita 18v dual charger and (2) 4.0ah batteries
As posted in the title, I'm looking to sell a Makita 18v dual charger and a pair of 4.0ah batteries.

These are brand new, never used, take-outs from a kit.

specifically this kit:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-18-Vo.../318495503.

Say $110 shipped to the lower 48?  or best reasonable offer.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
(04-12-2022, 07:53 AM)FireWood Wrote: As posted in the title, I'm looking to sell a Makita 18v dual charger and a pair of 4.0ah batteries.

These are brand new, never used, take-outs from a kit.

specifically this kit:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-18-Vo.../318495503.

Say $110 shipped to the lower 48?  or best reasonable offer.

Wood? when I click on your link it brings me to a Makita electric chain saw.  Are you selling a chain saw?
Dumber than I appear
(04-12-2022, 08:21 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Wood? when I click on your link it brings me to a Makita electric chain saw.  Are you selling a chain saw?

No, I bought a chainsaw kit, and am selling the batteries and charger from the kit.  I'm keeping the saw.  I already have enough chargers and batteries.

I posted the link to the kit so that folks could see exactly which charger and batteries I was referring to.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
(04-12-2022, 08:56 AM)FireWood Wrote: No, I bought a chainsaw kit, and am selling the batteries and charger from the kit.  I'm keeping the saw.  I already have enough chargers and batteries.

I posted the link to the kit so that folks could see exactly which charger and batteries I was referring to.

ahh...gotcha
Dumber than I appear
pity bump.  still available.

I’ll send you a pity PM. I don’t think my offer is going to be lowball, but don’t be offended when I send it. If you need to get more out of them than my offer I completely understand.
Almost wished I had a Makita tracksaw. This would've been ideal.
(04-26-2022, 02:59 PM)Cian Wrote: Almost wished I had a Makita tracksaw. This would've been ideal.

Laugh

I've been eyeballing the Makita track saws.  The problem is all the good deals come with chargers and batteries.

Laugh