FS - Bosch Palm Router
For Sale - Bosch Palm Router, model #PR20EVS, 1/4" collet, 1 HP motor, 5.7 amps, soft start, variable speed, 16000-35000 rpms. SN 688002951. Bought this router several years ago and it is lightly used. Has a 5" round Lexan base bought from the late Pat Warner, AKA "Routerman". The base has been chipped on one side but does not prevent normal use of the router. Includes collet tool.

This router is in perfect working order and I would like to see it go to someone who will get some use out of it. Asking $65 and will split actual shipping cost. Prefer a personal check. As Pat use to say "I will send out the merchandise today if you tell me you're going to send a check today." Drop me a PM if interested.

Will try to get some pics up later.

Thanks,

Doug

P.S. If you think I'm too high, reasonable offers are welcome.
Router has been sold. Thanks to all who took a peek!

Doug
Good thing someone snagged this deal. I already have 2 Bosch palm routers and it's so nice to leave each one set up with a round over bit and a hinge mortising bit without changing them out and setting up repeatedly. I may have gotten this one too but missed the boat

Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]